|Job Title||Junior Planner|
|Location||St John's, NL, CA|
|Business Identifier||East Coast Canada - Americas|
Wood Group PSN is a global provider of pre-operations, hook up & commissioning, operations & maintenance, engineering, construction, project management, training and decommissioning services to the energy industry. Employing over 29,000 people in more than 35 countries, Wood Group PSN offers high integrity brownfield services that support customers to optimize performance, maintain production, reduce operating costs and provide integrity assurance.
Wood Group PSN, located in St. John’s, has a requirement for the following position: Junior Planner – IRC105082
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Regularly measuring and reporting progress and engineering productivity, developing level 2, 3 & 4 multi-discipline detail engineering schedules via Primavera software.
· Developing, updating, and maintaining engineering plans, interfaced with WGPSN’s reporting systems for issue to Project Engineers, Project Manager and Client.
· Providing recommendations in order to facilitate strategic decisions and identify critical path within the plan, providing corrective action to mitigate potential risks with the schedule.
Candidates should possess the following Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years experience in project controls, preferably in an engineering environment or in the oil and gas industry.
· A Technical Diploma, Business/Commerce Degree, or an Engineering Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution. Engineers must be registered, or eligible for registration, with the Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
· Strong computer skills including experience working with planning software.
Expected duration of the role will be 12 motnhs, with the possibility of extension.
|How To Apply|
People are the heart of our business. We need new ideas, fresh thinking and talented people to help our business grow and improve. If you believe you have the qualities Wood Group PSN is looking for, and would like to join a company which is in tune with today's world, please apply no later than July 7th, 2013.
Candidates can also apply in confidence by simply forwarding their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wood Group PSN is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates all responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Wood Group PSN respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information and we will retain this information for a period of no longer than 1 year.